Withdrawing submitted or published manuscripts is not recommended. If the writer intends to retract the manuscript, the following rules must be followed:
- Manuscripts may only be withdrawn for acceptable reasons. Must not withdraw the manuscript because it has been published in another journal.
- The author must make a letter requesting withdrawal of the manuscript to the chief editor, along with the reasons for withdrawal. Requests for withdrawal of the manuscript must know all the authors, evidenced by the signature.
- If the manuscript being withdrawn is in the process of being reviewed, the writer must pay 350,000 (IDR)
- If the manuscript being withdrawn has been publishing, the writer must pay 500,000 (IDR)
- If the review process of the manuscript is more than 4 months, the writer can withdraw the manuscript without having to pay a fine.